Why do you need a website?
In the competitive business environment, it is important that your organisation stands out from the competitors. Your website provides the ideal opportunity to reflect your organisation’s values, principles and the way you deliver services to your clients. That is why having a website is important and selecting a good website design (web design) company is also essential. Most of the website visitors will turn away (higher bounce rate) because of poor website design practices. Your website should capture the visitors’ attention within a short while to tell who you are, what you do and other important details.
What is a responsive website?
The advent of mobile technology, internet access via mobile devices is increasing day by day. People tend to use their mobile devices more often to use online services (e.g. online shopping, online banking, hotel bookings, flight check-in and emails). In this environment, the organisations need to focus on technologies capable of meeting those user requirements. Responsive website design is the approach to design websites capable of organising its contents (e.g. images, text contents, videos) according to the screen size of the web-enabled devices, e.g. iPads, Laptops, and desktops. Nowadays, if the website is not responsive website (or mobile-friendly website), it considered an outdated website.
- Responsive website design
- Domain name registration
- Website content strategy
- CMS and e-commerce integration
- Maintenance and tech support
- Information architecture design
- User experience design
- Installation and setup
- Cross browser and platform testing
Why Choose Us?
- Websites we build are optimised for search engines
- We’re quick to respond to the clients’ needs
- Our web developers are experienced and qualified
- No compromise on the quality of the website
- Exceptional customer support service
- We deliver services and solutions that are right for your business